Reshmi demonstrates how to make home made tortilla chips in this video, which are much healthier than the fried one's available in market. First she cuts the tortilla into chip sized pieces .Then she uses oil spray which is sprayed over both sides of the tortilla pieces. Then she arranges the tortilla pieces neatly on a tray covered with baking sheet. You can top it with any seasonings of your choice. Place the tray with the chips in the oven and bake for 5-6 minutes at a temperature of 400F.Once done, enjoy your crispy, tasty tortilla chips with any sauce you like!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades