In this video, we learn how to make homemade baked tortilla chips in the oven. First turn your oven on and preheat at 375. Then, take your favorite tortillas, a cutting board, a knife and a pan. Next, cut your tortillas into three sections, making triangle shapes out of them. As you cut, place them on your baking sheet and arrange as close together as you can without overlapping so they cook evenly. When you are done arranging your tortillas, sprinkle a light coating of salt and place into your preheated oven in the middle rack. Cook these until they look crispy (flipping if you want even crunchiness). These should only take around 7 minutes total.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades