Hilah Johnson demonstrates how to make a quick and easy recipe called Hush Puppies,in this video.In a bowl take some leftover corn dog batter add an egg to it.Also add 1/2 cup of cornmeal,three nicely chopped green onions and a tablespoon of sugar.Mix the ingredients thoroughly.In a deep fryer add anough oil for deep friyng and heat it.When the temp gets to 375,take some of the batter mixture in a spoon add it to the oil.Keep turning the hush puppies to avoid them from burning.When they are golden brown in colour,remove from oil and place them on absorbent paper.Enjoy them with tatar sauce!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades