HippyUrban teaches viewers how to make inexpensive tortilla chips from scratch! First you will need to buy some MasaMix at your local Spanish market! It really is just corn flour. First, you need two cups of corn flour, 1 quarter teaspoon of salt and 1 quarter cup of water. Mix this up and add a tablespoon of water at a time to get it just right. Divide this in three and roll the dough on parchment paper. You want it to be thin and as thin as pie crust. With thicker chips, they can hold the salsa better but thin are also yummy too! You'll want to cook these at 13 minutes on 450 degrees F. When you are done rolling this out, cut straight across and then cut on the diagonal. Take your parchment paper and slide it onto a baking pan. Cook this at 450 F for 13 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades