Is it tea time once again? We're sure you and your guests adore your cucumber and mayo tea sandwiches and your onion-marinated mushrooms, but how about spicing things up once in a while? While you don't usually imagine Moroccan cookies when you think about high English tea, these Moroccan cookies may just be the perfect compliment to a fresh kettle of Earl Gray.
In this food tutorial, you'll learn how to make delicious traditional Moroccan almond macaroons. Each macaroon is crowned at the top with an individual almond. Serve these at your next tea bash and we guarantee guests will be asking for more!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades