Bun: All purpose flour: 180g, Warm water: 50ml, Sugar: 1 tsp, Dry yeast: 2 tsp, Oil: 2 tsp, Milk: 60ml
Ground pork: 100g (0.2lbs), Green onion: 5g, Bamboo shoots (canned): 20g, Cabbage: 2 leaves, Shiitake: 2, Ginger: 1 slice, Garlic: 1 or 2 slices, Soy sauce: 4 tsp, Sugar: 1/2 tsp, Oyster sauce: 2 tsp, Sesame seed oil: 3 tsp
Mix warm water, sugar and dry yeast, and leave the mixture for 10 minutes. Mix all purpose flour, oil and milk in a bowl and knead.
Leave for 30-40 minutes to rise, covering the bowl with wet gauze.
Prepare the stuffing. Cut all the vegetables for the stuffing, and mix all the ingredients. Divide into 6 parts, and extend each of them round and flat.
Place the stuffing in the middle of the bun, and wrap the stuffing by gathering the edge of the bun at the top.
Steam 6 stuffed buns in the steam cooker for 20 minutes. It is recommended to place a piece of cooking sheet at the bottom of each bun.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades