In order to prepare Homemade Yogurt, you will need the following ingredients: 3 mason jars, sugar or honey, vanilla extract, dehydrated milk, measuring cups, a large pot, a candy thermometer, a heating pad, plain yogurt, a spoon, a towel, and a cooler. Add milk to pot. Sterilize your mason jars in the microwave. For every cup of milk, add 1/3 of a cup of milk and 1/2 cup dehydrated milk. Heat the milk to 160 degrees. Stir it constantly. When it reaches 150 degrees, add flavorings. When it reaches 160 degrees, remove it from the heat. Pour it into mason jars. Allow the milk to cool to 110 degrees. Add a tablespoon of yogurt to each jar. Place the jars in the cooler. Place the heater on warm. Allow it to heat for 8 hours. Remove it from the cooler, and place it in the refrigerator. Chill and serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades