Sieve flour with half a teaspoon of salt. Mix with three-fourth cup of water gradually and knead to make a smooth dough. Cover with a damp cloth and sit aside for fifteen minutes.
Grate the potatoes. Grind pomegranate seeds to a coarse powder.
Mix potatoes, pomegranate seeds, red chili powder, green chili and salt.
Divide it into four equal portions
Divide dough into eight equal portions and make pedas. Cover with a wet cloth and set aside for five minutes.
Take a peda and flatten it by pressing down. Place potato mixture on it and again make it into a peda. Seal the edges completely so that potato stuffing does not come out.
Flatten these pedas, sprinkle a little flour and roll them with a rolling pin to approximately six-inch diameter. This is now called a parantha.
Heat a tawa, place parantha on it and cook on moderate heat for three minutes. Turn it and pour half a tablespoon of oil or butter, spread it on parantha and shallow fry over low heat. Turn it and again pour half a tablespoon of oil or butter on other side. Cook on low heat till golden brown.
Serve hot with fresh yogurt or mango pickle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades