A kaju burfi is a classic Pakistani dish based on cashew nuts. It is a smooth and delicious dish with just a hint of sweetness and a lot of creamy. This meal is very easy to make and can be enjoyed any time of the year.
You Will Need:
*2.5 cups of cashew nuts (kaju)
*2 cups sugar
*2 tbsp ghee (clarified butter)
*1 tsp cardamon powder
*1 glass of milk
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades