In this video from carpediem43 we learn how to make Pakistani style dahi pulki. Ingredients are: 1/4 tsp ginger garlic paste 1/4 tsp zeera 3/4 cup white maash daal/ lentils 1 tbsp moong daal/ lentils Bowl of warm salty water Salt to taste Yoghurt Mix 1 1/2 cup yoghurt Imli Chutney 1/2 tsp roasted zeera Tip of tsp of ginger garlic paste Coriander You want to soak the daal for 3-4 hours or overnight. Blend the ingredients in a blender. Now heat up a pan of oil. Make small balls and place them in the oil and fry them. If the balls are connected use scissors to separate them in the oil. Keep stirring so they are evenly brown. Once brown remove from pan and place on a plate and then place in a bowl of warm water for 10 minutes. Strain after this time. Place them on a plate for 5-10 minutes to get the water out. Now for the yogurt, crush the zeera, add it to the yogurt along with 2 tbsp of sugar and a bit of salt and tip of a teaspoon of ginger garlic paste and mix it all up. Place the dahi pulki in the yogurt and mix it all in. Then add garnishments to it which are the imli chutney and coriander. Serve chilled.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades