This recipe by chef Mark Bittman is an all-around crowd pleaser: it's easy to make, rich tasting, and can be made in abundance just in case a gaggle of friends comes over unexpectedly and you have to entertain.
Bittman uses really basic ingredients: flour, salt, water, and butter - to make creamy and crunchy parmesan cream crackers that only take a few minutes to prepare in the food processor. Once you're done making the dough, simply roll the dough flat with a rolling pin, score them with a pin wheel, and pop them in the oven.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades