Pigs in a blanket are the perfect appetizer for any occasion. They are great snacks at Super Bowl parties, family functions or birthdays. They are easy to eat finger foods and with only 3 ingredients, require very little work or clean up! In this tutorial, Betty shows us how to make inexpensive pigs in a blanket with Vienna sausages. Enjoy!
You Will Need:
*8 oz. refrigerated package crescent dinner rolls
*24 small canned Vienna sausages
*Dipping mustard (I prefer herlocher's, but any type will do.)
Separate dough into 8 triangles. Cut each into 3 triangles.
Place sausages over wide end of triangle, and roll up. (Reshape dough a little, if necessary.)
Place on ungreased cookie sheet or baking pan.
Bake at 375 degrees for about 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve immediately with dipping mustard. These are quick and easy to make--inexpensive, too!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades