In this tutorial the how2heroes show us how to make pigs in a blanket from scratch. First, take 2 packages of mini cocktail franks, place them in a bowl and set aside. Now, that 2 1/3 cups of flour, pinch of salt, 1 stick of room temperature butter, 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese and mix it in a food processor until it's made a crumbled texture. Now, add 2 eggs and 2 tbsp of cold water and keep pulsing until the mixture has come together. Now you will place the dough on a counter with flour and knead it until it's worked together. Once finished, put the dough into plastic wrap and let it sit in the fridge for 30 minutes minimum. Once it's chilled, roll out strips of the dough that are just big enough to wrap around the cocktail franks. Place the franks onto a lined cookie sheet and place into the oven for 25 minutes at 350 degrees. Once finished, serve with sauce and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades