Andrea Can Cook demonstrates how to make pigs in a blanket using crescent rolls. First, preheat the oven to 375 degrees. To make pigs in a blanket, you will need a tube of crescent rolls and hot dogs. Unfold the crescent rolls onto a baking sheet. Roll up the hot dogs in the crescent roll triangles by placing the hot dogs on the wide part of the triangle and rolling them up towards the tip. Bake the pigs in the blanket for 12 minutes at 375 degrees. For another tasty treat, you can put cheese inside the left over crescent rolls and sprinkle garlic salt on top.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades