I).1.Rice Chex cereal 2.Peanut Butter 3.Chocolate Chip Morsels 4.Confectioner's Sugar are the ingredients.
II). First measure four cups of the Rice Chex in a bowl. Then take half container of chocolate chips and 2 big scoops of peanut butter in another bowl and keep in the microwave about 20 seconds. After that mix both together until it gets smooth after taken from microwave.
III). Then pour the chocolate and peanut butter into the Rice Chex bowl and mix all together. After that take the big plastic bag and pour mixed Rice, chocolate & peanut butter into the bag. The final step is to add confectioner's sugar into the bag and mix. Tie the bag so nothing will fall out while shaking it. After shaking the confectioner's sugar, put the mixed Rice Chex on a big pan.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades