Julie Hasson of Everyday Dish TV teaches how to make rosemary garlic crackers. Ingredients: 1 cup all-purpose flour, 1 cup white whole wheat or whole wheat pastry flour, 2 tbsp nutritional yeast, 1 tsp baking powder, 2 tsp dried rosemary, 1 tsp granulated garlic, 3/4 tsp fine sea salt, 1/4 tsp ground pepper, optional (but good!), 1/2 cup water, 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, coarse sea salt crystals, optional. Put all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix. Knead the dough using both hands. Put it on a tray lined with Silpat or parchment paper. Flatten it out using a rolling pin. Sprinkle with course sea salt on top. Cut with pastry wheel the way you want it. Pop it in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees Celsius. Follow these steps and enjoy Your very own Rosemary garlic crackers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades