In this video, Andrea Nguyen of CHOW goes to Shanghai Dumpling king to see the perfect soup dumpling which is called xiao long bao. Here the chef, Lu Kuang, takes the dough and rolls it into a long snake likes thing and then breaks nuggets out of it. Then he uses the rolling pin to make small circles out of those nuggets. He then fills the circles with pork filling which has a little sweet flavor too. Then he closes the circle and gives it a nice typical shape. These dumplings are then steamed . They have a very nice taste and are specially eaten with Chinkiang vinegar .
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades