In this video, we learn how to make spinach toast with leftover cream spinach. First, you will need to take small pieces of bread that you have leftover, as well as some cream cheese, parmesan cheese, and spinach (already cooked). Mix the spinach, cream cheese, and parmesan cheese together and add in some salt to taste. After this, spoon the mixture onto the individual pieces of bread and place into the oven. Let cook on a high temperature until the top and sides of the toast are light brown. After this, take out of the oven, then let cool and enjoy eating for an appetizer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades