Make spring rolls like a professional! Use pre-packaged purchased wrappers. Have some egg yolk ready. Apply some egg yolk on the edges of the wrapper, so that it can act like glue. Paint it on all 4 edges. You can use a brush for that. The filling is pre-prepared. It is a mixture of vegetables , cooked pork, and cooked shrimp. We will then add ginger and soy sauce to the filling. Take a small amount of filling, so that the spring rolls are thin, because that is how they are meant to be. Fold the wrapper over diagonally, then tighten the fold so that the fold is strong. Close the edges so that the filling does not spill over when you cook it. Use more egg as an adhesive, in case you need it. This is how the spring rolls have to be rolled.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades