Chef John teaches how to cook homemade French Fries. 1. Cut the potatoes into strips the size and shape of French Fries. 2. Rinse in cold water. 3. Soak for about half an hour. Change the water several times. 4. Drain using paper or kitchen towel. 5. Fry the potatoes at 275 degrees F for about 5 minutes. 6. Fish the potatoes out and layer them on a paper towel. Cool completely. Chilling them is better. 7. Reheat the oil to 350 degrees F and fry the potatoes for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown. 8. Scoop them out and layer in paper towel to cool. 9. Dash with salt and serve with ketchup.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades