This creative street vendor has invented not only an innovative recipe, but also hand-built the cookware from bicycle wheels and scrap metal. Another example of Thai ingenuity and efficiency, which often expresses itself in the creation of delicious food.
He uses a glove to set just the right amount of rice flour mixture on the hot plate, then a small piece of metal to scrape that off, and into a stack where his wife sells 10 together with a colorful cotton candy they make beforehand. At home you can roll the candy up like a sweet spring roll dessert, we enjoyed it with rice cakes. Follow along with this cooking how-to video to learn how to cook what is more commonly known as kanchanabum. You'll love this street vendor recipe for kanchanabum or rice cakes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades