In this tutorial, we learn how to make toasted rice cereal puppy chow. You will need: 9 c toasted rice cereal, a spoon, powdered sugar, 2 caps of vanilla extract, 1/2 stick butter, 1/2 c peanut butter, 1 c chocolate chips, and three bags. First, pour your cereal into a large bowl and then combine chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter in bowl. Then, microwave the mixture for a couple minutes until it's melted, stirring every few seconds. After it's melted, pour into your bowl of cereal and add in vanilla extract and sugar to the mixture. When finished mixing, pour into the large plastic bags and eat for a delicious snack!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades