This video shows you how to make tortilla chips at home. First, you will need to preheat your deep fryer to 375 degrees. Slice tortillas into wedges or whatever size or shape you want. You may stack them and cut several at once, if that makes it easier for you. Prepare a plate for your tortillas, by lining a plate with paper towels. This will absorb the excess oil, and it will prevent your chips from being too greasy. Place 10-15 tortilla pieces into your fryer basket. Drop the basket in the oil. Stir chips. Allow to deep fry for 35-50 seconds. Remove basket from fryer. Empty the chips onto the pre-prepared plate. Salt them. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades