This video is about how to make tortilla chips in the toaster oven. The first thing that you will have to do is to cut the tortilla in half. After cutting it in half, fold the tortilla and cut it into rectangular pieces. The next step is to place the rectangular pieces on a pan. After placing the pieces on the pan, sprinkle some salt. The next step is to simply place the pan in the oven (375 degrees). While waiting for the uncooked tortilla chips, you have to make the dip. The first step that you will have to do is to cut the avocado into half and take out the skin. After taking out the skin, blend the avocado. After wards, take the chips out of the oven and place it on a plate with the dip. And you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades