Snowballs are usually associated with the winter holidays and Christmas (who could forget the most famous snowball of all time, Frosty?). But that doesn't mean you can't enjoy their plump, cute round shape the rest of the year?
In this food tutorial, you'll learn how to make snowball-shaped cookies that are dipped in apricot jam and rolled in mounds of coconut. These snowballs are traditional Moroccan cookies and can be served at any party or family event for a variation on your typical sugar cookies or chocolate chip cookies.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades