Before we start cooking, remember WASH: Wash your handsAsk permission from an adultStraighten and Clean upHave fun! The first thing to do is preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Pour 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese, 1 tbsp sesame seeds, and 1/4 teaspoon paprika, plus a pinch of salt & pepper into a bowl. Mix it all together evenly; you want an even mixture. Brush melted butter onto a large tortilla. Coat both sides well. Take the cheese mixture and sprinkle it on by hand. Do the same for the other side. Cut tortilla into eighths. Place wedges onto a non-stick baking sheet. Make sure they do not touch. Bake until the chips are golden-brown. Let the chips cool. Serve with salsa or guacamole.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades