In this video, we learn how to make vegetarian Oriental Shumai. You will need: 1/2 c onion, 1.5 c chopped Napa cabbage, 1 tbsp minced garlic, 1/4 c grated carrot, sesame oil, 1/4 c chopped green onion, 2 tsp grated ginger, 1/4 c chopped water chestnuts, 3/4 c bulgur wheat, 2 tbsp cilantro, 1 1/4 c water, 1 tbsp hoisin sauce, 1/2 c teriyaki marinade, and wonton wrappers. First, sautŽ the onion and garlic with 1 tbsp sesame oil until tender, then add in ginger and sautŽ for 1 min. Next, add in bulgur and cook for 4 minutes, then add in 1 c water and simmer until most water is absorbed. After this, add in teriyaki sauce and simmer, then set into bowl. Now, heat sesame oil and sautŽ the rest of the vegetables until tender with the water chestnuts. Add this in with the bulgur mixture, then add in the hoisin sauce. After this, fill the mixture into the wonton wrapper, then seal the ends. Brown these in a skillet with sesame oil then serve when finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades