Catch, gut, and cook your own food? It sounds slightly caveman-ish, but deriving your food straight from nature ensures you always know what you're eating (a luxury you don't get at the grocery store) and that you're eating healthy.
While this video won't teach you how to hunt down a boar and skin it for food, it will teach you a much easier recipe: How to find edible plants and make wild organic nut bars with honey.
In this segment from Organic Living TV with the Hippy Gourmet we meet Matt Berry from the Regenerative Design Institute in Bolinas, California who shows us how to locate edible plants, harvest their goodness and create wild nut bars.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades