Whether you're making pumpkin pie or carving jack-o'-lanterns during Halloween, make sure you save those pumpkin seeds, because they're a great source of fiber and can be a tasty snack. The best thing about baking pumpkin seeds is that you can get really creative with the flavor. In this video recipe, you'll learn how to make a spicy chipotle chili pepper, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce flavored batch of roasted pumpkin seeds.
Pull the pumpkin seeds out and rinse them to remove fiber from the seeds. Add olive oil, seasoning, chili pepper, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce as mentioned. Mix them all together and lay them as a single layer on a baking tray and bake till golden brown.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades