In this tutorial, we learn how to wrap a dumpling with Andrea Nguyen. First, you will need to scoop the filling into the dumpling. Then, fold the edge over it and push your fingers together on the sides to make it wrinkled. Then, you will crunch the edges together and they will be ready to cook! You can also fold the edges over to make them into little pockets that will taste the exact same! Have fun and get creative with these, just make sure they are sealed all the way around so the filling doesn't get out from the middle!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades