In this video, we learn how to make homemade macaroni and cheese. First, bring a big pot of water to a boil and cook 3 cup of macaroni for 8 minutes. While the noodles are cooking, add in 1/2 cup butter into a saucepan and melt. Now, whisk in 1/2 cup flour, 2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper, and 1/2 tsp of dried mustard. Cook this for one minute, until the raw flour is cooked out. Keep whisking constantly and when finished gradually add in 4 cup of milk. You can use whatever milk you prefer, and keep whisking until it's thickened. When the macaroni is done, drain it from the water and place it back into the pot. Now, stir in 3 cup of cheddar cheese to your milk mixture until it's melted completely. Now, pour the cheese sauce over the macaroni and stir it all together. Now, pour the macaroni into casserole dishes and place a combination of melted butter, cheese, and dried bread crumbs on top. Cook in the oven until it's golden brown and enjoy while hot!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades