In this video, we learn how to make vegan raw flax chips and pico dip. To start, you will cook flax seeds in a pan, then cut them into pieces that are similar to the shape of tortilla chips. After this, place the chips into a dehydrator and salt them. After they are dehydrated, they will be hard and taste delicious. You can add in spices to these chips when you cook them if you wish. After this, make pico de gallo for the chips by mixing together avocado, chilies, limes, tomatoes, and onions. Now you can enjoy eating the chips with the delicious dip!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades