This is a great recipe in a time crunch; it can be put together in fifteen minutes. On a cutting board chop a half an onion. Add a tablespoon of butter to a frying pan and work it around as it melts. Once the pan is well oiled, place a flour tortilla in the bottom of the pan with the heat at a medium setting. Place some cheese slices on the tortilla followed by some slices of ham and top with the chopped onion. Keep in mind to keep all the ingredients spread around evenly so it all melts even. On top of the onions put some more cheese so the top tortilla will stick. Place another tortilla on top of it all, while the one side of the quesadilla is cooking butter the top tortilla by that time it is ready to be flipped and a couple more minutes of cooking on the other side and it is done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades