Rhea is showing us a quick and easy meal today and it is "Quesadillas with poached chicken and peppers". As most of us don't have time these days, this recipe sure helps us to cook a healthy and delicious meal in an easy way.
• First you need to poach the chicken. So take chicken and put it in a pan with the chicken broth and boil it till it is cooked. Then cool the chicken and then you can shred the chicken pieces with your fingers. Then use Mexican seasoning to season the shredded chicken and keep aside
• Next you have heat a pan and add olive oil and sauté thinly sliced onions. Season the onions with ground pepper and salt. Then you add the peppers (Green/Yellow/Red). Choose ones that suits your taste. Cook it for a while and keep aside.
• Next heat a pan and place a tortilla on it. Top the tortilla with grated cheese, sliced olives, chopped fresh tomatoes, the shredded seasoned chicken and the sautéed peppers. Cover the filling with another tortilla on top of it. Heat it for a while and then turn it around and heat the other side till it is brown and cooked.
• You can then cut the Quesadillas into triangles and serve it with sour cream, chips and sauce.
You can cook vegetarian quesadillas by avoiding the chicken.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades