Hetal and Anuja from Show Me the Curry! show you how to make quick lunches with food roll ups. You will need to first add oil to a warm skillet. You can use tortillas or chipotle. The top side with the smaller spots should be face down in the skillet for about 15-20 seconds then flip. Next beat an egg well and season with salt and pepper, then pour it over the tortilla that is still in the skillet. You should lower the heat and cover it for about a minute. Using the spatula, flip it over and cook for another minute. Remove it from the skillet. Add shredded cheese and ketchup. Next, roll it up. You can make cold ones using mustard, spicy mayo spread out to cover the tortilla. Next, add slices of cheese, any cold cuts you want to add, and lettuce. You can also add pickles and olives. Next, roll it up. It's very easy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades