This video demonstrates how to make Game Day onion rings. For this first you need to take a Spanish onion and cut it into slices so that you can easily take out rings. Then take some flour and add corn meal into it. Then add salt, Kosher salt, cayenne powder and pepper. Mix them together and keep aside. In a dish take some butter milk and season it with salt and pepper. If you wish you can add some Tabasco or hot sauce into it. Take an onion ring and dip it in the flour mixture and shed out the extra flour. Likewise do for all rings. Then Dip each ring in the butter milk mixture and then again in the flour mixture. Then put the dipped rings in hot canola oil and fry till golden brown. The oil should be heated at 375 degrees. Take out the fried onion rings in a tissue paper to drain out excess oil. Serve them hot with tomato sauce or any other dip that you like.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades