In this video, Aida shows us how to make Mexican potato skins. First, roast some new potatoes with salt, pepper and olive oil at 425 in the middle rack. While they are roasting, grab 6 oz of Mexican chorizo and put it into a hot non-stick pan. Once the potato skins are done, scoop out the middles with a melon baller. Next, add the chorizo to the potato skins and place the potatoes onto a baking sheet. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over them. Place them back into the oven on 425 degrees for about 7 minutes. Once they are cooled, they will be ready to eat with some sour cream!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades