Try this Spanish recipe straight from Barcelona! They're called pinchos, and they're similar to tapas, except with pinchos, they're served with little skewers, which act as a ways of billing at restaurants. In this video recipe, you'll learn how to make your own Spanish pinchos (Spanish for spike or thorn).
Start with small slices of bread with layers of ingredients secured by a skewer. Lynne uses roasted butternut squash, beets and red peppers, sautéed shrimp and slivers of garlic. Versatility is the key here. Figs, green olives, cheese and your favorite sweet and savory ingredients will build these beautiful 2-bite treats.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades