These ain't your Disneyland churros, or really like any churros you've had in your life. Churros, which are Spanish doughnuts consisting of fried potato dough, originated in Spain but are now extremely popular in the U.S. The fried dough is usually tossed with mountains of cinnamon for a very satisfying sweetness and spice to compliment the greasy bread dough.
If you're a fan of churros and would like to eat churros the way they were meant to be eaten, check out this churro recipe.
Gregg Sessler of Cava restaurant in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, shares his wife Kristin's famous churro recipe. Churros, often referred to as "Spanish doughnuts" are long, ridged pieces of fried dough, rolled in cinnamon-sugar. Gregg serves his churros with a thick, warm chile-spiked chocolate, but suggests using melted chocolate or hot cocoa for dipping.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades