Just because the weather is gloomy outside and Frosty has taken his place outside on your front lawn for a few weeks doesn't mean you can get a taste of the tropics. In fact, citrus fruits come into season during the winter months.
Harness their tangy flavor by baking these colorful citrus slice cookies.
These are a very nice flaky, lightly citrus flavoured cookie.
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 cup butter or margarine softened
1 tbsp grated orange, lime or lemon peel
1 tsp vanilla
2 3/4 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cream of tartar
Decorating sugar (green, orange, yellow)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades