Make this Sweet and Salty Party Mix with this video! Need a simple and delicious snack for your party? Look no further than this video! Watch this video to learn from Ricardo how to make a great snack party mix with some cereal and spices. Make plenty, as these will go in no time!
Mix the following in a large bowl:
4 cups multi-grain cereal (ex: Cheerios)
4 cups square cereal (ex: Life cereal)
4 cups corn cereal (ex: corn Chex)
3 cups pretzels
Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
Melt 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
1/4 cup sugar
2 tbs spoons of Worcestershire sauce
2 tsp chili powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp garlic salt
1 tsp onion salt
Mix with cereal/pretzel mix and put on baking sheet on parchment paper and bake for 1 hour. Remove from oven, let cool, and serve. Store leftovers in air tight container.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades