In order to prepare Sweet Potato French Fries, you will need the following: fresh sweet potatoes, olive oil, black pepper, time, garlic salt, a cookie sheet, and a Ziploc bag. Cut the potatoes into potato strips. The thicker they are, the longer it will take for them to cook. You will need to keep that in mind, when deciding whether you make thin strips or larger steak fries. Pile the cut up potatoes onto a cookie sheet. Place your seasoning in a Ziploc bag. Place the potatoes in the bag and shake them up. Bake them at 350 degrees for approximately 45 minutes. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades