Vegetable puffs are a wonderful snack option for the days that you want something substantial and you can't wait very long for it to be made! Watch this how to video to learn the recipe and the method of cooking vegetable and keema puffs.
Puff Pastry Sheets - 1 box (from the frozen section of a grocery store)
For the Stuffing:
Oil - 1 tsp
Onions - 1/4 small, finely chopped
Potato - 1 small, shredded
Salt - to taste
Carrots - 1/4, shredded
Paneer - 1/4 cup, shredded
Cumin Powder - 1/4 tsp
Coriander Powder - 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/8 tsp
Chaat Masala - 1/4 tsp
Dry Mango Powder (Amchur) - 1/4 tsp
Red Chili Powder - to taste
1. Use any vegetable and spice combination for the puffs.
2. It is very important to allow them to cool for 5 minutes - this will make the puffs nice and flaky and it won't burn your mouth.
3. The cooling rack is great but if you don't have one, improvise - take the oven rack and give it some height and use that.
4. Optional - add finely chopped green chilies or/and cilantro.
4. Use up left-overs subzis, keema or just scramble some eggs - be innovative!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.