Nachos are the perfect appetizer, especially when the tortilla chips are warm and crispy. Learn how to make your own nacho chips the simple way - with fresh corn wraps. these corn chips are made from corn wraps and they are so easy to make. Cut a stack of corn wraps into triangles, place them on a cookie sheet lined with foil and bake them in a 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until they turn golden brown. Here is an easy chip tip: If you want, you can spray the chips with cooking spray and sprinkle with them with salt before they go into the oven. These chips are so easy to make and best of all you can save a batch for another time. Just store the extras in an airtight food storage bag and they should last for a couple of weeks. These are also great warmed up in the microwave.
You will need corn chips, black beans, red onion, mexicom, green chilies, chicken strips, salsa and shredded cheese. This is a Mexican dish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades